#1 Eu a música. Tu a foto.


After a long time O rolo encravado and oouvido afinado once again work together for one more Eu a foto. Tu a música, which means I do the pic you find the music. But this time we have changed the whole process.
Check this out!

Bumper - Cults by tracks_arte






When I first listened to the song the thing that really stuck with me was the lalala. I imagened people jumping around. But I listened to it with more atention to the lyrics and I realised that it had nothing to do with jumps... I imagined circles. Like going around in the same space. Then I saw the last episdode of Mad Men when Don was looking at the infinite... and that was it. Bets tells him to get out and she stayed there just looking at him. She is smoking and looking through the window maybe watching him leaving. She's really in despair and then the shot opens and you can see the house that belongs to them and colourful rays of light... that is the lalala of the pictures.   

Comentários

Mensagens populares